Free original Track

Marshmello & Bastille Release Emotional New Music Video About Losing Your Best Friend

The collaboration between Marshmello and Bastille came as a shock to everyone, seeing as they came from two wildly different musical spaces. But when it comes to Marshmello, he’s consistently been bridging gaps between genres for the past couple years, so maybe it shouldn’t be that big of a surprise after all… not these days, anyway.

Now, a month after the track was originally released and in the midst of a bevy of new music videos from ‘mello, the two present their new music video for “Happier,” a story of losing one of mankind’s best friends. Starring Miranda Cosgrove, the music video tells of a young woman growing up and dealing with the hardships that come along with it; at the same time, her beloved dog keeps her spirits up. That is, until…

“When @bastilledan sent me Happier for the first time, I was taken back. The amount of emotion that you could feel in the lyrics was crazy. As I listened to the song more and more, it reminded me of so many things I’ve been through in my life. Toxic relationships, letting go of things I didn’t want to, and just situations where happiness came with a sacrifice. Recently I lost my best friend, my companion, and my life long friend. I wanted this video to embrace the pain that we feel losing or sacrificing something and the cycle of life that comes with it. I hope this song and video can bring closure in any situation you may be and make us all happier.”

Be warned, you will almost certainly need tissues for your tears after watching this. Check out the music video for “Happier” below.

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Marshmello & Bastille Release Emotional New Music Video About Losing Your Best Friend



from EDM News – Your EDM https://ift.tt/2ztLRUI

Magnetic Mag
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUREDM CHANNEL TODAY.

YOUR EDM provides the inside scoop on the EDM industry.
Subscribe and go DEEP inside the electronic scene.



SPONSORS

Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by actual house heads who have supported the EDM scene, music, culture, and vibe collectively for decades Always dedicated to showing love and support for the fellow artists, promoters, and supporters.

Previous
Next Post »