Free original Track

Music Festival Attendee Offers $2,000 Reward For Info On Guy Who Caused Her Severe Injuries

Get Freaky attendee Rebecca Crawforth is offering up a hefty reward for anyone who can locate an individual who fell or jumped off the balcony onto her during the music festival.

She was dancing her heart out at Get Freaky in Salt Lake City, UT when the unexpected happened, leaving Rebecca in a horrible situation…

His fall broke my leg, fractured several vertebrae, tore multiple ligaments in my knee, tore my meniscus, badly damaged my ribs and left me with EXTENSIVE medical bills after surgery and a lengthy hospital stay. I had to drop out of school and can no longer work as I am in a back brace, leg brace and cannot drive.

Rebecca shared her story in a Facebook post, explaining the replications of her hospitalization and trauma…

The person that fell on me immediately ran off. I am left with a long road of recovery and am unable to work. Unfortunately, I am unable to receive proper legal and financial help without the name of the person who fell on me. A police investigation of my case has not led to any information on identifying this individual.

The victim is offering a $2,000 reward to the person that can come up with the jumper’s first and last name, address, and a personal statement testifying knowledge of the incident. He’s said to be blonde, and in the VIP section prior to jumping onto the floor.

Despite the unfortunate event, Rebecca seems grateful and optimistic…

This has certainly been one of the most challenging and painful experiences of my life but it has made a huge difference to have support from friends, family, and even complete strangers. Despite these crazy and unforeseen circumstances, I’m trying my best to stay positive and can’t wait to get back out on the dance floor.

Read her full statement below, and if you have any information regarding the Get Freaky jumper be sure to reach out via this post.

$2,000 Reward For Get Freaky Jumper

$2,000 REWARD!! Were you at GET FREAKY at SALTAIR, Salt Lake City, UT?As many of you may have heard, I was dancing my…

Posted by Rebecca Crawforth on Thursday, December 14, 2017

 

Photo via Get Freaky 2017 x DA\AR Photography

This article was first published on Your EDM.
Source: Music Festival Attendee Offers $2,000 Reward For Info On Guy Who Caused Her Severe Injuries



from News – Your EDM http://ift.tt/2CBwp7T

Magnetic Mag
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUREDM CHANNEL TODAY.

YOUR EDM provides the inside scoop on the EDM industry.
Subscribe and go DEEP inside the electronic scene.



SPONSORS

Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by actual house heads who have supported the EDM scene, music, culture, and vibe collectively for decades Always dedicated to showing love and support for the fellow artists, promoters, and supporters.

Previous
Next Post »