Free original Track

Rudebrat Announces End Of His Project

It’s always sad when a producer calls it quits – thankfully, that’s not quite what’s happening here.

LA’s Rudebrat, real name Jake Bratrude, has announced that he is retiring the “Rudebrat” project in favor of a brand that “reflects me musically in a way I have never been able to achieve before.”

Rudebrat is most famous for his refix of RL Grime & What So Not’s collaboration “Tell Me,” which came out in 2014.

With the announcement that Jake is retiring “Rudebrat,” he’s shared one last track – a mashup of all his favorite songs he’s produced. Check that out and his statement below.

I am officially done with Rudebrat and will be starting my new EDM project within a couple days. This is my final song, which is a short mashup/medley of some of my fav Rudebrat tunes. I will be changing this soundcloud over to the new project within the next couple of days, so feel free to give my old Rudebrat tunes one last listen before I take them down (they will always be forever on youtube and Spotify tho).

Thanks to everyone that supported Rudebrat throughout the years. Thanks to all the promoters that booked me for shows, all the bloggers and people that featured my songs, and all the fans who listend to my music. I had so much fun doing Rudebrat and I learned a lot, but it is now time to start my next chapter in music.

This new project reflects me musically in a way I have never been able to achieve before. I hope you guys like it.

Thanks for listening,
Jake

This article was first published on Your EDM.
Source: Rudebrat Announces End Of His Project



from News – Your EDM http://ift.tt/2F1a3hc

Magnetic Mag
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUREDM CHANNEL TODAY.

YOUR EDM provides the inside scoop on the EDM industry.
Subscribe and go DEEP inside the electronic scene.



SPONSORS

Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by actual house heads who have supported the EDM scene, music, culture, and vibe collectively for decades Always dedicated to showing love and support for the fellow artists, promoters, and supporters.

Previous
Next Post »