Free original Track

BREAKING: Hardwell Calls It Quits from DJing

Wow… I don’t think anyone saw this coming. Hardwell, one of the titans of EDM, has officially announced that he will no longer be touring.

“Being Hardwell 24/7 leaves too little energy, love, creativity and attention for my life as a normal person to do so,” he writes in a statement. “This is why I have decided to clear my schedule indefinitely to be completely liberated from targets, interviews, deadlines, release dates, etc.”

As shocking as this is, a DJ putting their health above their tour schedule is nothing short of admirable. This move reminds of Avicii’s decision to step back from the live side of things. Hardwell will continue to make music, but for now his focus is on himself.

The global DJ doesn’t totally rule out the possibility of a return. In fact, his “sincerest hope is that we will be able to continue this journey together.”

“I want to come back stronger than ever,” he continues, “but for now, I’m just going to be me for a while.”

Little did anyone know, his touring career as we know it ended yesterday in Ibiza on September 6th, 2018. He says he went out with a bang!

Read Hardwell’s full letter to fans below.

Hardwell’s Statement

Hello world, Ever since I was a little kid I dreamed of the life I live this very moment. A life filled with music,…

Posted by Hardwell on Friday, September 7, 2018

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: BREAKING: Hardwell Calls It Quits from DJing



from EDM News – Your EDM https://ift.tt/2NWDwxw

Magnetic Mag
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUREDM CHANNEL TODAY.

YOUR EDM provides the inside scoop on the EDM industry.
Subscribe and go DEEP inside the electronic scene.



SPONSORS

Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by actual house heads who have supported the EDM scene, music, culture, and vibe collectively for decades Always dedicated to showing love and support for the fellow artists, promoters, and supporters.

Previous
Next Post »