Free original Track

Sensu Drops Addictive Third Single “Issues” From Debut Album

Writing about this Sensu album since the first single dropped in April has been a bit of an eye opening experience. Rarely do I follow an album from a producer I’d never heard of track to track, but I find myself unable to stop listening and, more importantly, sharing her music with our followers.

The new single “Issues” differs from the first two as it has a much lighter and less electronic feel to it. Additionally, rather than the sort of dark motifs presented by “Listen” and “Escape,” “Issues” feels more like a pleasant breeze — even at odds with its duplicitous title.

Perhaps its the inclusion of more elements from hip hop or Asian themes; whatever it is, “Issues” is easily the most addictive of the singles out so far from Embrace.

“In the middle of the album process I was very inspired by Asian music and instruments. Due to the fact that my roots are in hip-hop music, I wanted to create a rap song for my album. I just mixed Asian and electronic sounds with hip-hop elements and thought about adding a female MC to make this track complete.

“A few years back when I still made sample based hip hop beats an MC from Los Angeles, Ryck Jane, hit me up to get a beat I made for her project. She’s amazingly talented and I thought she would perfectly match this track I made for my debut album, so I decided to hit her up to make a second feature happen. The song is called ‘Issues’ and is related to those individuals who deal with depression and how they cope with it.” – Sensu

Sensu’s first full-length album Embrace is slated to release on Friday, September 6. Check out her third album single “Issues” below.

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Sensu Drops Addictive Third Single “Issues” From Debut Album



from EDM News – Your EDM http://bit.ly/2K3aSN1

Magnetic Mag
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUREDM CHANNEL TODAY.

YOUR EDM provides the inside scoop on the EDM industry.
Subscribe and go DEEP inside the electronic scene.



SPONSORS

Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by actual house heads who have supported the EDM scene, music, culture, and vibe collectively for decades Always dedicated to showing love and support for the fellow artists, promoters, and supporters.

Previous
Next Post »