Free original Track

Speaker Thump Likes: "Fall" by No Other Way Featuring Bret Merriott

"Fall" by No Other Way Featuring Bret Merriott


This is the latest video for No Other Way. This is a song called Fall, like the season. This one has been floating around for 10 years and seemed to be more of an instrumental. Used Vox AC30 amp plug ins, from ML Sound labs- a concert piano and mellotron plug triggered with midi keyboards. This was an earlier recording, so it is slightly rough around the edges, the solo at the end was a first take, left the mistakes in again. The three chords that lead to the solo at the end were originally going to be guitar, till I got the hang of the piano plugin, I thought I was the shit when I put that in, then I added the mellotron to middle leading into the piano to spice up the background. ENJOY! @NolanVoidNOW Subscribe to stay in the void of No Other Way.
September 18, 2024 at 12:00PM
Newest
Previous
Next Post »