Free original Track

Republic Records President Charlie Walk Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Republic Records President Charlie Walk has been accused of sexual misconduct…

In an open letter, former music industry executive Tristan Coopersmith reveals he made her feel like a “unicorn” in the workplace only to manipulate her into playing his “sick games.”

He worked as an executive at Sony Music before he joined Republic in 2013. Tristan walked away from the industry eight years ago — and the claims against Walk had a lot to do with her decision, according to the open letter.

Below is just some of Tristan Coopersmith’s troubling #MeToo account… Read it in full here.

For a year I shuddered at the idea of being called into your office, where you would stealthily close the door and make lewd comments about my body and share your fantasies of having sex with me.

You would instant message me throughout the day making sexual remarks. Truly vulgar words and ideas. Pervasively. You invited me to dinners that in hindsight I had no business being at, but you did it so that you could put your hand on my thigh under the table, every time inching it closer and closer to my sacred place.

And it gets worse…

And then there was that event at your swank pad when you actually cornered me and pushed me into your bedroom and onto your bed. The bed you shared with your wife… your wife who was in the room next door. You being drunk and me being 6 inches taller was my saving grace.

 

Source: Pitchfork

This article was first published on Your EDM.
Source: Republic Records President Charlie Walk Accused of Sexual Misconduct



from News – Your EDM http://ift.tt/2GyKKEL

Magnetic Mag
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUREDM CHANNEL TODAY.

YOUR EDM provides the inside scoop on the EDM industry.
Subscribe and go DEEP inside the electronic scene.



SPONSORS

Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by actual house heads who have supported the EDM scene, music, culture, and vibe collectively for decades Always dedicated to showing love and support for the fellow artists, promoters, and supporters.

Previous
Next Post »