Free original Track

Jauz Just Proposed To His Longtime GF & The Engagement Photos Are Seriously Too Cute

Jauz is engaged and it doesn’t look like he could be any happier!

His fiancée Joann Walker just shared the exciting news today, but the two have been keeping their engagement a secret (at least off social media) since Valentine’s Day.

“Our fourth Valentines Day together turned into the best day of my life. WE’RE ENGAGED!!!!!” she exclaimed. “I truly didn’t know what Love meant until I met you and I can’t wait to be married to my best friend, my other half, my soulmate, my forever.”

Jauz soon reciprocated with a beautiful message of his own, “Looks like the cats out of the bag… we’re ENGAGED! Jo has been with me since day 1 thru thick and thin & I couldn’t be more excited to spend the rest of my days exploring the universe with this beautiful woman.”

“Here’s to forever & always with you.”

Awwww… Just look at them!

Jauz Is Engaged!

 

Photo via Rukes.com

This article was first published on Your EDM.
Source: Jauz Just Proposed To His Longtime GF & The Engagement Photos Are Seriously Too Cute



from News – Your EDM http://ift.tt/2BRCYWz

Magnetic Mag
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUREDM CHANNEL TODAY.

YOUR EDM provides the inside scoop on the EDM industry.
Subscribe and go DEEP inside the electronic scene.



SPONSORS

Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by actual house heads who have supported the EDM scene, music, culture, and vibe collectively for decades Always dedicated to showing love and support for the fellow artists, promoters, and supporters.

Previous
Next Post »