Free original Track

Lil Wayne Sets Record Straight On ‘Tha Carter V’ Release Date

Somewhere within the massive hype surrounding Lil Wayne‘s return and Tha Carter V, the actual drop date got lost in the shuffle. Several initial reports, ours included, expected the album to finally be unleashed last week. Now, the man himself has an important update for fans.

“Message to the world,” Weezy starts up in the video below. “On my birthday, I actually have something special… I will be releasing Tha Carter V on my birthday.”

“Again, on my birthday…” and he repeats… “I will be releasing Tha Carter V on my birthday. If you don’t know when my birthday is, Wikipedia does. Wiki me bish!”

This is all said as he flashes some of the biggest Tunechi grins we’ve ever seen. He doesn’t end the message without giving lots of love and the sincerest thanks to his fans, who he says he’d be nothing without.

According to Wikipedia, Lil Wayne’s birthday is September 27. So, we can officially expect the long-awaited CV to drop in just two days. Get ready!

Lil Wayne Announces Tha Carter V

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Lil Wayne Sets Record Straight On ‘Tha Carter V’ Release Date



from EDM News – Your EDM https://ift.tt/2QV68tf

Magnetic Mag
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUREDM CHANNEL TODAY.

YOUR EDM provides the inside scoop on the EDM industry.
Subscribe and go DEEP inside the electronic scene.



SPONSORS

Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by actual house heads who have supported the EDM scene, music, culture, and vibe collectively for decades Always dedicated to showing love and support for the fellow artists, promoters, and supporters.

Previous
Next Post »