Free original Track

Madeon’s Debut Album ‘Adventure’ Celebrates 5 Years [LISTEN AGAIN]

Madeon‘s debut album Adventure celebrates its 5th birthday today!

In 2015, we felt a strong emotional connection to this release, as the producer put forth his full musical vision for the first time ever. Still to this day, the album has a certain hold on us worth experiencing again and again, no matter how familiar it may be.

Adventure embodies much nostalgia — and for Madeon, it’s that of his teenage years, which wrapped up with the album’s release. Five years later, he reminisces on Adventure:

The producer recently discussed the transformation from his first album to his sophomore release, Good Faith:

With Adventure, I was living with my parents, and I was protecting myself, and I liked getting so much shelter from the music industry, and my career, and for it to feel kind of like a distant dream.

Whereas with this album, I wanted it to reflect reality in my life, and so I wanted to have more experiences. I started traveling the world with some friends and some other creative people. I ended up moving to Los Angeles in the end.

Listen below and read our album review, published upon Adventure‘s release, here.

Madeon – Adventure (Deluxe)

 

Photo via Diego Andrade

 

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Madeon’s Debut Album ‘Adventure’ Celebrates 5 Years [LISTEN AGAIN]



from EDM News – Your EDM https://ift.tt/2WVql7m

Magnetic Mag
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUREDM CHANNEL TODAY.

YOUR EDM provides the inside scoop on the EDM industry.
Subscribe and go DEEP inside the electronic scene.



SPONSORS

Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by actual house heads who have supported the EDM scene, music, culture, and vibe collectively for decades Always dedicated to showing love and support for the fellow artists, promoters, and supporters.

Previous
Next Post »