Free original Track

Datsik Responds To Accusations Of Sexual Misconduct

Earlier today, Datsik was faced with multiple allegations of sexual misconduct and abuse from numerous women on Twitter and Facebook. As the day has gone on, more and more women have come forward with similar stories.

Datsik promised hours ago to share an official statement, which has finally been posted.

The statement dismisses all of the accusations outright, stating, “I don’t condone that kind of behavior and I care about every single person that I meet, on the real. I know this is a sensitive subject and I am also a sensitive dude, so please say what u must but honestly I want u to know that this shit means the world to me. […] I will make a bigger effort to make sure that nothing I do will be misinterpreted in the future.”

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: Datsik Responds To Accusations Of Sexual Misconduct



from News – Your EDM http://ift.tt/2FJFw8g

Magnetic Mag
SUBSCRIBE TO YOUREDM CHANNEL TODAY.

YOUR EDM provides the inside scoop on the EDM industry.
Subscribe and go DEEP inside the electronic scene.



SPONSORS

Try Caviar Food Delivery



Sourced by actual house heads who have supported the EDM scene, music, culture, and vibe collectively for decades Always dedicated to showing love and support for the fellow artists, promoters, and supporters.

Previous
Next Post »